Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Emma With Her Frills On

My sister in law, Shar, is undergoing chemotherapy and when i asked her what can I do to help her reply was, "Make me some of your pretty cards." She lives in Arizona and my goal is to send her a card a day. I've missed a couple of days during the last two weeks, but hope to keep the flow of cards pretty steady!

This is a digital image from Fred She Said digi stamps. This is Emma and I was in the mood for sunny yellow on a very rainy day.

Today I will be at my sister's house, putting up her Christmas tree and other decorations. She is recovering from knee surgery and is limited to a supervisory role!

1 comment:

Barb said...

So nice to send a card a day, Judy! It'll really lift her spirits during this tough time. Love this pretty girl all dressed in yellow!