Sunday, January 2, 2011

Penny Johnson


Penny Johnson
Originally uploaded by judkajudy
This is a new stamp I ordered from an online store having a 50% off sale for New Year's! It's a Penny Johnson stamp titled "Looking Chic". I love a bargain and I love this image! I don't think I have fully mastered my Copic markers, but coloring with them is relaxing and sometimes I just spend time coloring images that never make it to a card!

I have a plan for this card .. but it's a secret for now!

Today is the last day of my Christmas vacation from work. Tomorrow I return to my job at the daycare center to babies that have been with parents or grandparents for two weeks! And we have two infants coming for the first time, too. It will be a very interesting day!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Judy! Lovely card! What a sweet image and I love the Houndstooth pattern in the background! Your Copic skills look wonderful to me! I find it very relaxing too. Good luck on your first day back at work!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is really beautiful, love your coloring, love the olive green colors! Hope your week back to work starts off wonderfully!

donna mikasa said...

What an adorable image! You really do know how to find a good bargain! Love the greens and the houndstooth pattern, too. Bless those babies--and I'll be praying that you have a stress free week!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Judy,
This card is too cute--love that little girl. Great coloring.