Friday, January 14, 2011

Tiffany Doodles Dogwood


Tiffany Doodles Dogwood
Originally uploaded by judkajudy
I hope all of you enjoyed the Hero Arts 2011 Catalog Blog Hop that took place all this week. If you missed it, just scroll down to my previous post and start at the Hero Arts Blog. Great examples of how to use those new stamps!

This card is made with a Tiffany Doodles digital stamp, Dogwood. I resized it in Paint Shop Pro, printed it out, colored with Copic markers, added some white enamel centers, seam binding dyed to match and some patterned paper and stamped background. The stamped background is Hero Arts new Envelope Pattern and I love that stamp! I am entering this in the Tiffany Doodles January challenge. Here's the sketch:
JensSketch8

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful Judy!! Very nice card and coloring!

Lin said...

WOW, Judy, I love your card! I really like the way the flowers go beyond the panel they are on and the envelope pattern is perfect as a backdrop! Your blog is looking pretty, too! Look how much we have grown in a year - digital stuff and conquering this blogging, too! :)

Dawn T said...

just wonderful Judy. I really love the colouring you did on your flowers.

Barb said...

Love this pretty card, Judy! Gorgeous flower image and beautifully colored!

Styles in Paper said...

Awesome card Judy! I love how the stamp flows off the mat a little.