Wednesday, May 25, 2011

100_3482

These are the amazing ATC's I received from Brenda U in Texas as participants in an ATC swap over at the Hero Arts blog. You can see the darling ATC holder in the second row, left. It opens up to reveal an accordian folder to hold each of the ATC's! The amount of detail and work is incredible! These made my heart sing! Thank you, Brenda!!




Happy ATC for Brenda!

This is the little fella I sent off to Brenda! It took him 8 days to get to her home in Texas! I firmly believed he had melted in transit and yesterday sent off another package to Brenda! Our agreement was to have fun! And we did!! ATC's are a great way to share our work and develop friendships.

I just finished viewing PBS's documentary about the Freedom Riders. Very moving and educational documentation of some very brave peoples actions to further the cause of civil rights. Incredible that this took place in my lifetime and that I now live in the state where so much of the confllict occurred.

Hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

What lovely ATC's from Brenda and what a beauty you sent to her too...

Cathy A said...

Judy, what an adorable set of ATC's to receive. I think your ice was cool!

donna mikasa said...

Wow....such an awesome set of ATCs from Brenda! And a holder, too? What a lovely bonus! Your ATC is adorable--so glad it didn't melt!

I saw the actual Freedom Riders on a recent Oprah show. They were very brave souls...