Thursday, September 15, 2011

Penny Black Color Challenge

Penny Black Color Challenge by judkajudy
.
I used the Penny Black stamp "About Town" for the main image of this card. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I don't remember where I got that set of stamps with the different stitch patterns!

Last Spring I used this image for a graduation card, giving Mimi a mortarboard for the occasion. It seemed fitting to provide her with a with's hat for Halloween.

I've entered this card in Penny Black's challenge this week to use the trio of colors of green, purple and cream.

I love the way this turned out. It made me smilel ... big!

Our weather has turned fall-like. It is in the 60's today. Great sleeping weather tonight!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

sheila said...

This turned out adorable Judy...what a versatile stamp! I love it when an image can be used over and over for different occasions.

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness Judy! This is perfection! You dressed her up perfectly for the occasion! I love the CAS kinda style! So glad to hear about the weather! We are going to New York for a long weekend, I cannot wait to enjoy the cooler weather, even if it's only 3 days!

Barb said...

It makes me smile too, Judy! Just adorable! Love your coloring!

Dawn T said...

Made me smile too Judy. Love this.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Super cute! Love how you transform the car and Mimi into the most perfect Halloween card, I love it!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

So cute!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, this is just adorable, Judy! I love the color combo and those stitches are awesome!

Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, prada outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp pas cher, longchamp, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike air max, louboutin shoes, ugg boots, nike roshe run, louboutin pas cher, tory burch outlet, burberry, ralph lauren pas cher, michael kors, nike free, air max, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet, jordan shoes, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, nike free, replica watches, ugg boots, nike air max, prada handbags, sac longchamp, uggs on sale, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co