Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tiddly Inks Wryn

100_4091 by judkajudy
This is "Growing Love", a digi image of Wryn from Tiddly Inks. I first saw her on Donna Mikasa's blog and it was love at first sight!

I am happy that I cleaned out my craft closet and rediscovered my little heart punch. I think the little hearts help anchor the image.

I will be having my annual mammogram today and I am using this occasion to remind anyone reading this to schedule your mammogram NOW! Soon I will be celebrating sixteen (16!!) years of being in remission from breast cancer. I found it early and you can be sure I don't miss my annual mammogram!

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Good reminder, Judy. Love this darling card! That really is such a sweet image!

Less than 10 days now, until we meet - getting so excited! :)

Lin said...

Oh she's darling! Love all the hearts and your color scheme!

Judy1223 said...

How sweet she is! I agree, the punched hearts definitley anchor the image. So sweet!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Judy and I'm happy you are such a long time survivor ~long may it continue

donna mikasa said...

So happy that I enabled you to get Wryn! She's colored beautifully and the small hearts are the perfect touch!

Great reminder about mammograms, too! Have a wonderful weekend, friend!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Aww! She is a cutie pie! Love that image and the color combo you used is very sweet!