Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hedgie Friends

Hedgie Friends by judkajudy
Another fun card made with Penny Black's transparent set "Hedgie Friends". Used the Nesties' Reverse Wonky Rectangles die cut; patterned paper and a touch of Glossy Accents on the flowers.

I skipped distressing edges as I usually ruin the card when I try to distress!  I'm entering this card in the Penny Black Saturday challenge:  Anything Goes.  Find more info here.


Beautiful sunny day where I live! Hope you are having great weather too. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

LOVE it.... you are so inspiring with these Hedgie friends.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Judy the colors, design and popped elements make this a show stopper! Adorable!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ah! So sweet and love all the bold red!

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

Hi Judy! I AM enjoying lovely weather, and spreading the Liebster Blog Award love! Tag--you're it--pop over to my blog for the details and have fun sharing! Thanks for your inspiration!

donna mikasa said...

Another adorable hedgie card! Love the colors and design on this one. Keep 'em coming, Judy!

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness Judy! How cute are these little guys! Love how you did the flowers!