Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cooper

100_4301 by judkajudy
Here's Cooper, still looking fresh from the groomer's!! Cooper has been part of our family for six months now and we wonder what we would do without him!

Like all Bichons, he loves being with people, shows and needs much affection and is very curious about his world!

Cooper's favorites are my dh, food and going for walks. Oh, I'm in there because of my relationship with the kitchen and filling his food bowl!

Hope you'll forgive this blatant showing off! Seriously, this little guy has added so much fun and interest to our sometimes very dull and boring life.

Cooper is a "rescue dog" that we found on PetFinder.com and drove to Tennessee to pick up. The first two years of his life were spent confined as a breeder dog and it is a tribute to the loving and forgiving nature of most dogs that he has been able to love and trust us!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Barb said...

He is so adorable, Judy! I'm glad you shared a bit of him today - made me smile! :)

sheila said...

He is soooo cute Judy! Aren't our pets wonderful? So very much a part of our families....thank you for sharing!

Cindy C. said...

He's too cute!!

Nancy K said...

You're preaching to the choir, Judy! I love my furry family members, both formerly homeless or mistreated in their previous life. Your little Cooper is darling and I'm so grateful that he has found a loving home with you and Larry. So glad you shared his sweet smile today!

donna mikasa said...

So handsome! I wish he could meet Kane down in Birmingham. Kane could use some social skills and Cooper looks like he'd be the perfect teacher! Thanks for sharing such a happy pic!

Benwah said...

Sweet looking little guy. My sisterinlaw breeds Bichons.