Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Freckles

Freckles by judkajudy
.
I won this Purple Onion Designs stamp "Freckles" by following the POD Blog Hop celebrating the new images created by Stacey Yacula.

I used PrismaColor pencils to color everything but Freckle's head; that is paper-pieced. I added a touch of gold glitter.

I bought the whole series of images created by this amazing artist and will post the cards I made using the bunnies and flowers and bird at a later date.

I hope this artist continues to provide her unique and adorable images to be used as stamps!

I've had a slow and lazy three days since returning from our trip to Cabo San Lucas! My body has returned to Alabama, but my heart and head are still enjoying the fun and excitement of the wedding week!

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

It's so very cute Judy!!!!

donna mikasa said...

I'm so glad Freckles found a good home! Congrats on your win! Looking forward to seeing more from you, and I hope Stacey creates some Christmas images, too.

Barb said...

Oh, this is so adorable, Judy! LOVE the way you've colored these cute images! Fab card! :)

Sally said...

Freckles obviously hopped right into your heart from the looks of this cute card, Judy! Love the touches of glitter! And, I'm with Donna in hopes that Stacey creates some Christmas images also!

Brenda said...

I love how you did Freckles! Awesome coloring!