Saturday, August 4, 2012

Digital Stamp Club

Digital Stamp Club by judkajudy
This week I received an email from the Digital Stamp Club with an offer I couldn't refuse! A modest monthly fee grants access to hundreds of digi images and a gift certificate to purchase digi's in their store.

I love this happy birthday turtle! The sentiment is from Paper Smooches, enabled by Donna Mikasa. I had fun with the glitter glue on this one!!

Hope your weekend is going well and I thank you for stopping by! If you see Donna Mikasa around, wish her a happy birthday!!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Judy, this is another darling card from you! I love that cute image too, and these colors are fabulous!

Dawn T said...

what a cute as card Judy. You certainly rock with digis. Awesome colouring in too

Cathy A said...

Glittery goodness, if Osee Donna I will Definately wish her a happy Birthday!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Dazzling sparkle and design Judy!!

Kelly Booth said...

This is such a fun and Happy card Judi...Love it!!