Thursday, November 8, 2012

Deasy Designs Happy Winter

Deasy Designs by judkajudy
.
I couldn't resist these new digital images from Deasy Designs; especially with the 20% off sale!  The images are colored with Copics, matted with patterned paper and stitched a bit!  The "Let it Snow" sentiment is by Lawn Fawn, the others are Hero Arts.

I don't think I can bear to send these to anyone. I may just keep them for their smile value!

We have been catching up on home maintenance projects lately.  Had the trim on the outside done about two weeks ago.  That all looks so nice and fresh, I decided I wanted to perk up the interior as well. 


I thought I would just "touch up" woodwork and cabinets in the kitchen, but once part of the woodwork looked so crisp and clean, it seemed necessary to branch out into the rest of the house!  I painted the last of the baseboards today!   Thank goodness for blue painters' tape! What fun it is to peel that tape off and see those nice crisp edges.

My thoughts are with the people on the East Coast who have been affected by yet another weather event! Hopefully their power will be restored quickly and they can begin to put back the pieces of their lives.

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

donna mikasa said...

So adorable! Seeing your cards makes me want to pull out my Copics again. And I wouldn't part with them either!

Barb said...

I think I'd keep these cards too, Judy - they really are adorable! Love the papers you used! :)

stamplover2011 said...

Judy, your set of cards are so cute! Love each and every one of them! Love how you put stitching on all of them! My thoughts are with the people on the East coast too. Feel bad for what they have all gone through.

Dawn T said...

great set Judy. Such cute images.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wow -- a quad post!! Love all the holly jolly fun!