Monday, June 24, 2013

Hedgehopper

Hedgehopper by judkajudy
Time out for a more masculine image!! This Penny Black stamp, Hedgehopper, includes a trail of tiny hearts which I have eiminated for this card. Colored with copics; punched out clouds and mounted everything on patterned paper. This one is headed to the 11 year old grandson!

I colored the plane and hedgie with Copics and held my breath while I stitched around the circle. There's glossy accents on the wheels, propeller and goggles. I used a glitter pen here and there just to add some sparkle!

I am off to run errands. Need to get things done before I fly to Milwaukee on Sunday. I do appreciate your visit!

9 comments:

joy said...

Your grandson will love this, Judy! Your stitching around the circle is perfect, as usual and the colors are great for a young boy. I know how excited you are to get going - I would be too!

Cindy C. said...

This card is so very cute!!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Oh this is adorable! What a cute airplane stamp!

Greta said...

Wow--you are so darn talented, Judy! This is absolutely darling & perfect--how do you do that?!

Unknown said...

Mother, this simply elegant. Great work. Who else but you would eliminate the heart trail?

Sally said...

What a great card, Judy! Love the patterned papers and your perfect stitching (even in a circle!) Wonderful coloring and shadow effect around the plane, and the bits of shine are the perfect finishing touch!

Sue McRae said...

This is so cute Judy! Love the mix of plaid, dots and checks.

Barb said...

Just adorable, Judy! Such a fun image and colored perfectly for your grandson! :)

Dawn T said...

what a great card Judy. Just perfect for your grandson. Love the colours you chose. Enjoy the trip