Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cool Chick by Penny Black

Cool Chick by Penny Black by judkajudy
This sweetie is more like a party chick than cool chick!! She and Miss Kitty are getting ready to invite friends for a cupcake good time.

I stamped and embossed the image and then colored with Copics. I added white enamel dots for some interest. Lastly, I added the diecut pennants using Penny Blacks Creative Die "Pennant".

I hope this will be an indoor party since our weather has changed from warm and sunny 70 degrees to cool and cloudy 43 degrees with a strong wind!! Winter isn't through with us yet, it seems.

I am so glad you stopped by. Won't you stay for the cupcakes?

7 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, that is such a sweet image! Love the banner you added, Judy and your stitching looks awesome! ♥

Rosemary said...

so cute, judy... i would definitely love to come over and have cupcakes!!

joy said...

I love this card - so full of whimsy and very YOU!

It will be around 5 degrees tomorrow morning - I would much rather be awakening to your temps!

alexandra s.m. said...

Marvelous!
I love what you did with the coloring as well...
it's funny I almost made the exact same card ;)

Thanks Judy!

Penny Ward said...

Judy, Love the banner!
Be sure to click on my blog soon as I have nominated you for a blog award. Yay YOU!!!

http://www.pennywardink.com/2014/03/liebster-award-paying-it-forward.html

Taunya Butler said...

This card is as cute as can possible be!! Way to go - great job!!! Love the stitching on it! Congrats on the Leibster Award nomination!! Your blog is great - full of great ideas and talent!!

Paula S. said...

What a sweet card. I love the effect of the real stitching. So glad Penny sent me your way and I can follow you in Feedly now. :)