Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Memory Box Die

Oh, oh.  I don't remember the name of this new Memory Box die and it is packed for the trip to Cincinnati!  But I do know I love it and will enjoy using it. (Edited to add:  Joyful Bouquet).  Thanks, Sally.
 
The background is made of Distress inks blended with a blending tool.  I overstamped that background with a rain drop stamp and then added the diecut.  A little "hello" and a few enamel dots finish it all off.
 
Guess I should have written this post before I packed!!  If you need further info on the die and the rain drop stamp, let me know.  
 
 I'm all set to catch my plane tomorrow morning.  Imagine: four day with no responsibilities and friends to stamp with all day!
 
We had temperatures in the 80's yesterday.  Mother Nature seems to be trying to make up for the long cold winter.  Hope the warming trend is in your part of the country, too. 
 
I will be back Monday evening.  I will be Running with Scissors on the Penny Black blog on Saturday.  Hope to see you there!
 
 
 

6 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous colors on your background, Judy! Such a beautiful card!

Have fun!!!!!! ♥

alexandra s.m. said...

such a vivvid, happy and beautiful card!
Love it Judy!

Sally said...

Love the raindrops stamped behind the flower die cut and the beautiful, bright colors. Such a "joyful" card, indeed!

donna mikasa said...

Love the ink distressing on your card and that beautiful flower die! Enjoy the retreat!

Dawn T said...

beautiful card Judy. Enjoy your stamping retreat.

joy said...

This is gorgeous! I love that background and the rain drop stamp. Have a fabulous time!!