Thursday, July 30, 2015

Jumbo Love

The Wednesday challenge on the Simon Says Stamp blog is "anything goes" and they are spotlighting Penny Black stamps and dies.  How could I resist?

Add ca30-209 Jumb Love; 51-025 Love Expressions
I've used the adorable little ellie from Penny Blacks transparent set Jumbo Love along with the sentiment from the creative die Love Expressions.   Sounds like the perfect match to me!!

I am resolving to spend more time in my craft room during this unrelenting spell of hot weather.  It's July in Alabama and I am annoyed that it is hot and humid!!

I know Simon Says Stamp would love to see what you can do with Penny Black stamps and dies.  It's not a requirement, but it is an opportunity to use those great Penny Black stamps!  Click here for information.

Thanks for stopping by!